• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lookin to *pay* for advanced triggering/jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well after my mapping partner abandoned me on my last project, I decided to scrap that one and start on a new one.

I'm not really sure if there is a better forum to post this, but I'm not actually recruiting for my project, as I only need help with one thing. An advanced save/load system.

Custom scripts just really aren't my thing, so all the tutorials I've read have gone way above my head, and well, they're all for making codes that save only 1 hero.

I'm willing to pay, yes, that's right pay, for someone to develop for me a save/load code which will save a team of six heroes. Now, I don't mind how long to the code is, and I know it will have to be fairly long and difficult to make, so that is why I am willing to offer money to anyone willing to do this.

I have a ventrillo server in which I can describe more clearly what I need from the code. I'm willing to pay around $30, via check or paypal to anyone interested.

Leave a response here or catch me on my AIM: LucaTurilliX if you're lookin to make a chunk of cash for writing up a code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.