• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoneWolfBeastmaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey, here's a rather simple model edit from me.

I kinda experimented and here is the result.

Basically, a reshaped beastmaster with different head, weapons and clothing.

Tested in-game, works.

If you want to use this, you don't need to ask for permission, just credit me :)

Thanks to Rondo for his Axt model :D

Update:
  • Fixed the axe transparency issue
  • Changed some textures on the stomach and legs
  • Added a beard

Keywords:
beast, master, beastmaster, lone, wolf, nature, beast, axe, chopper, hacker, mace, maul, hammer
Contents

LoneWolfBeastmaster (Model)

Reviews
13:02, 6th Feb 2014 MiniMage: The model has a lot of wrapping issues. For example, the pelt looks a little messy. Also, there's a lot of issues with the mesh and the animation. To the right, the shoulder pops through the pelt. To the left, there's...

M

13:02, 6th Feb 2014
MiniMage: The model has a lot of wrapping issues. For example, the pelt looks a little messy. Also, there's a lot of issues with the mesh and the animation. To the right, the shoulder pops through the pelt. To the left, there's numerous holes that you can see during its walk animation. Fix these things. Also, the hole for the stomach area looks a little weird in my opinion.

why does that axe look like it needs to have a few things alphaed out?

No idea what you are talking about o_O

The chest legs and arms still looks to much of a copy of the beastmaster model I would suggest adding something additional to them like maybe tattoos or some extra clothing garment. It's a really good model though. 4/5

Well, it's kinda supposed to be a beastmaster :) However, I will keep this in mind when I update it :D

No idea what you are talking about o_O
That white space on the axe
attachment.php

Edit: I like the hammer a lot, it looks really high quality. Meanwhile for the whole model, I felt I'm looking at a dwarf due to its body proportions, if that's what you are trying to achieve.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3,147
Level 30
I would advise to add a beard or mustache. This will make it less like the head of the villager head and make the model more unique. 4.5\5

This is a great idea. I would use any of the paladin skins for beard. There are alot of them since blizzard made several different skins to the paladins in one of the campaigns.

Level 24
This is a great idea. I would use any of the paladin skins for beard. There are alot of them since blizzard made several different skins to the paladins in one of the campaigns.

Don't forget to recoulour them to fit with the character. ;)

Level 9
I find the different shades of skin colour for the head and the rest of the body pretty noticeable and distracting. :/

hmm.. new one looks sound to me :) but he could sure use a little bit of TC on him.. perhaps a small backpack? made of some fur that has TC? or maybe even his bracers (reinforcement, maybe? they look cool as black already)

I will see what I can do :D

I find the different shades of skin colour for the head and the rest of the body pretty noticeable and distracting. :/

Sorry, but I really don't o_O
The black parts are clothes, if that is what you ment...

You could add some new animation from other wc3 models. You could also make a new design for his boots and clothes.

Also, you should only either put sharp weapons for both of his hands or blunt weapons. Using metal slice sound when the hammer attacks come or using bash sounds when the sword attacks come doesn't sound.. right.

Other than that, are you aiming for furry armor? To be honest, the armor texture looked like someone used a crayon and drew on it. You might wanna find a better texture for that.

Level 30
I like the model and it looks good though maybe change the fur covering the Beastmaster to gray maybe or colors that best represents the colors of the Wolves at Warcraft III (Gray, Violet, White and etc..) and also maybe it could be better if maybe you would put a wolf mask in the side of its head hanging.

A rating of 4/5 from me.

Level 10
I would have actually liked this better without any custom textures. But it still looks great. It could be used for some Dwarven campaign because of its look. 3/5 bro.