• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screens

Do you want a loading screen section?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
with the given loading screens u suffer here (those of the original war3) it isnt necessary to make an new section everbody should be able to creat new own loading screens out of them

Level 13
you are all right, but there are so many new loading screens coming in that a subfolder in the models section would be perfect.

Level 1
I would vote for a *YES*, if I havn't joined too late... (like.. today?)
I was actually looking for that seccion (screens) when I first came to this website. I think is not useless if people make new generic loading screens (just like the old ones..) that can fit any map... not everybody is capable to make maps from scratch, and not all the people are good with the artistic part.. so why not to have the chance to share our capabilities with others?

Just my 2 cents.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.