• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lives for Tower defenses

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

I got this from http://www.wc3sear.ch
They have many things this website doesn't have but im not offending this site.

LIVES TRIGGER
In the trigger editor(make sure u have a region for lives),
make a trigger (any name), make a variable for lives(integer) and put it any kind of number you want.
Then create leaderboard.
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
Conditions
None
Actions
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (all players) titled Lives(or any other name u want that has to deal with lives)
Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to (Last created leaderboard) with label Lives and value Lives
Leaderboard - Change color of all labels for (last created leaderboard) to (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Leaderboard - Show (last created board)

LOSING LIVES TRIGGER
Events
Unit -a unit enters Lives region
Conditions
(Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
Actions
Set Lives = (lives - 1)
Unit Remove (Entering Unit) from the game Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created biard) to Lives
Game - Display to Lives the text: (( + ((Name of (Entering unit)) + has reached the end!)) + ((String(Lives)) + Chances left))
Trigger - Run Defeat (checking conditions)

You should know what to do with the rest.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
If you wish to submit a tutorial then post it in the "Tutorial Submission" forum.
This section is reserved strictly for approved tutorials.

Also, you need a clear valid permission from the original author to post his/her's tutorial and he/she needs to be credited for their work.

Note, that the Wc3sear forums are going to be merged together with the Hive.
Along with the tutorials etc.

Anyway, this isn't good enough to be approved, sorry.
Read the rules, located here.

~Moved.

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

K thanks. I just have a short attention------...... span. heh i looked away.