• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Little Orcish Campagin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a little orc campagin that i made with the tiny map size (the one Warcraft 3 World Editor automatically gives you. I wasnt planning on actualy making this map, but i had alot of ideas so here it is. Im still not very good at making maps, terrain, triggers and such stuff, so dont expect much. (I still think this is better than the last map i made and this is only my secong map).

Keywords:
blackrock, clan, orc, campagin, reveller
Contents

Little Orcish Campagin (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/18 17:05:18 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/18 17:05:18

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
Missing Map Type.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: /
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 4
Too bad it's not a campaign, but just a single map... I enjoyed it (at least for a short time)

2 Mb for a 64x64 map: too many imported models. I suggest next time you use fewer models for the most important units (like heroes, bosses, etc.)

I'd give you 3/5 because it was entertaining, but gonna give you 4/5 for the last part of the mission :D! (Another suggestion: Lower the time remaining for reinforcements like 1/3 or 1/2, it was too easy :p)