• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Liquor Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Since people were whining their panties off in my Beer Thread, I decided to open this so they can vent all their unresolved daddy issues.

...douches...

Anyways, I usually drink scotch when it comes down to it. Single malt only. Any other whiskey or bourbon I've tried have only been dilutable with coke. I have two Laphroaig sitting on my liquor shelf above my computer. 18 y.o. and 12 y.o. Pretty damn sweet to sip at. Not diluted, not on the rocks, just fresh out the bottle into my Glencairn whiskey glass.

Level 34
I also dilute my whiskey and whatnot with coke, fladder. Love me some Crown Royal (good canadian Whiskey) and coke.

I also like my Sambuca. Usually mixed with juice (orange-cranberry is delicious), or just a shot. Never tried to sip, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Midsummer snaps! Traditionally for midsummer we drink different kinds of spiced shots and sing songs throughout the meal. Ranges from bitter drops (from wormweed) to different types of aquavit (usually from caraway or fennel). Goes really well with differnet kinds of pickled herring.

KB200310106120264AR_607559a.jpg

SKÅL!

Roland

R

Roland

I would Rob a Store and get more beer or Just kill the store owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.