• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Link Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could someone make me a Link model? This is the only one I need at this second. I'll be very happy if you could make this for me, it'll help with my map.

I know that there's one on wc3sear.ch, but that one lacks a lot. Like, Link always had his sword in hand, but also had a sword on his back.

Could someone also make me the weapon models, like the Master Sword, and the Mirror Shield?

I'd be very happy, thanks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I know that there's one on wc3sear.ch, but that one lacks a lot. Like, Link always had his sword in hand, but also had a sword on his back.

He knows, wugiboy.

Though, can't you use it anyway, in a worst case scenario? And do you want an old link or a young one? Pictures might be useful.

Level 6
yeah there was a model of links swords and a few shields but they were on wc3search, dont know if they got here in time.

Level 13
Acutally that would be nice, I'd also like to see a Link that actually used his sword and shield other than the biggoron sword.

SS Penguin Spy, could you please post some pictures of your project, I'd actually be interested to see it.

Level 3
I cannot get any pictures of my project right now for three reasons:

• My terrainer and balancer have 'post-poned' their services :emote_scared: . I'm alright at terraining, it's just doodads. And, I totally suck with balancing.

• I'm on a trip at my aunts in Florida, and I forgot WarCraft III :emote_sad: ! Also, I'm always at Disney Land!

• I know how to take screen shots on WarCraft III, (Press Print Screen) but, I have no idea on how to take screen shots outside of WarCraft III. Could you post how to? I would like to give you guys full-coverage of what I'm doing.

Thanks for having interest in my map The Last Istari, and I will get to you A.S.A.P. :emote_party: :emote_grin:

P.S. I'm getting on a plane in about 1 hour to go back to Ontario.

I've also decided to create a little... Something... Featuring Link in a cinematic while I wait for my friends to get back.

Last edited:
Level 13
To save pictures outside of Wc3 is the same to save it inside, "Print Screen"

Then open up something like paint, click edit, then click paste in the menu.

Then Save and Viola! You have a picture.

Level 3
Cinema Preview:
ZeldaCinemaPRE1.jpg

An item and unit lay-out. (So far)

Status
Not open for further replies.