• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Linier Spell with the animation of caster as a missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, so here's what I wanna do:

Take a linear spell, like shockwave, and when cast it uses the casters 'Spell slam' animation as the missile, and move the caster to the target of the ability being cast.

I know it can be done, I just cant figure it out. . .

Level 18
well i am not on my comp right now, but what you will need to do is have the slide trigger, and have another trigger that fires when you cast the spell, you will need to figure out the correct timing and such. but you will need to go "Animation-Play (triggering) unit's attack slam animation" then right after you need to "animation-set triggering unit's animation speed to X%" i would suggest trying 50 first, but you will need to "turn on (Slide Trigger)" then figure out your timing and such, and at the end "Animation-set animation speed to 100%" and "Reset Unit's animation" that should hopefully be enuff for u to figure out, because this is a quite simple spell which is why ppl prolly dont seem to help so much

Status
Not open for further replies.