• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Limits of units for each player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
: Grin:Umm .. Hi .. Sorry but I wanted to know if I could help ..
I need to map each player has a limit of units ..
Eg:
A player has a limit of 100 units and if that player trains or buy a new unit, we aparesca a message that reached the limit of units and can not train or buy.
And if a unit of that player dies, you can re-train to fill the limit.
I hope you understand and help me please.
Thanks in advance .................

Level 20
Moderators, I know that spanish should't be used, but garftow may have problems understanding english. I'll let him know that this forum only supports english, and that we must not speak spanish, nor wait for some spanish guy to answer us in spanish. This is the only time I'll do it for him.

You're for sure using a translator program... and you're spanish, for sure, and seems like you don't know how to write "aparezca", with the 'Z'. Anyway... Warcraft 3 has a food limit. You can make every unit cost 1 food, and give players a 100 food limit. That's the best way. BTW, you can't speak spanish here, nor wait for someone to give you an answer in spanish, so... good luck learning english ;). This is the only time I'll do it for you.

Sin duda estas utilizando un traductor, y eres de habla hispana, y aparentemente no sabes escribir "aparezca" con la 'Z' De cualquier forma, Warcraft 3 tiene un limite de food (Supply). Puedes hacer que cada unidad cueste '1' de comida (O Supply) y hacer que el limite de comida sea 100. Esa es la mejor manera. Además, no se puede hablar español en estos foros, ni esperar que alguien te de una respuesta en español, así que buena suerte aprendiendo inglés ;). Esta es la única vez que lo haré para ti.

Level 1
: Grin:Umm .. Hi .. Sorry but I wanted to know if I could help ..
I need to map each player has a limit of units ..
Eg:
A player has a limit of 100 units and if that player trains or buy a new unit, we aparesca a message that reached the limit of units and can not train or buy.
And if a unit of that player dies, you can re-train to fill the limit.
I hope you understand and help me please.
Thanks in advance .................
you can set food limit to 100. unit costs food = 1 and he cant train anymore units when his food cap is 100. Simply... Message which appears can be changed in WE>Gameplay constance thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.