• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lifesteal Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I want to make a passive skill with lifeleech. so the percent u get with lifeleech is on level 1: HeroLevel*0,3 on Level 2: HeroLevel*0,45 etc.... but i dont get it work could someone plz help me? is it possible without using jass?

Level 13
kil-jaeden said:
I want to make a passive skill with lifeleech. so the percent u get with lifeleech is on level 1: HeroLevel*0,3 on Level 2: HeroLevel*0,45 etc.... but i dont get it work could someone plz help me? is it possible without using jass?

Then it would be:
lv 1 = 0.3
lv 2 = 0.9
lv 3 = 3 * <real>

They become some constants. :roll: So, just edit some object editor. BTW, you mean life steal is mask of death's life steal, right? (not life drain).

Level 1
i mean if the hero is for example level 10 and lifesteal is on level 2 (where the variable would be 0,45) u get a lifeleech of 10*0,45 = 4,5% lifesteel

y i mean the steal of mask of death but i dont know how to get the variables into the object editor cauz im a bit newbie

Level 10
i recommend you not make that ability unless you have a low level caps.
either way, you make an ability which doesnt give you an icon. like item spells. this might not be the only way, but i have only thought of this one.
make 33 levels, each level adding 3% more lifesteal. so at level 1, your life steal will be 3% and at level 7, 21%.
then everytime the hero levels up, you check the level and set the level of the spell.
however, that spell is only for a single level. it would take alot of effort to add high levels. i recommend adding a caps for higher levels instead.
e.g. skill level 1: 10% life steal at most, skill level 2: 20% life steal at most, etc.

Level 3
You'll probably need to use triggers to enhance the ability and use triggers to multiply in the factors by checking for the level of the player and the level of the skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.