• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of the Bandit Brogg

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Hello friends.
This is my first campaign
If I put the first part, but now I keep well.
Thank you.
Contents

Life of the Bandit Brogg (Campaign)

Reviews
11:55, 11th Jun 2013 Orcnet:

M

11:55, 11th Jun 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2358574 said:
This is not a considered campaign :/

Campaign maps need to be atleast 2-5 maps stored, this is a wip so just redirect your work here at the Map Development thread

Level 9
A very "bare bones" type of map that features Bandit units and a custom character unit named Brogg that's slightly stronger than the rest.
The map shows a very basic design for the beginning of a story revolving around a bandit named "Brogg" who goes on to attack people while targeting the local lawenforcement captains. There really isn't much to say other than it requires a lot more attention and investment both in design, story, and map building in order to make the experience more challenging.