• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Legend World RPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Contents

Legend World RPG (Map)

Reviews
22:23, 22nd May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
No Description - Pure Win

Btw terrain looks horrible from here (Playable Map Size:212x216)
I will check this and leave comment!

EDIT:

Ok let see...

Things that I like:

1st - Large number of abilities, units and items

Things that I don't like:

1st - Map Description is pure fail
2nd - Terrain is very bad (empty, no doodads at all, blizzard cliffs, always same tiles etc etc)
3th - I didn't see any imported DISBTN/PAS icon -.-
4th - Bad triggers, memory leaks -.-

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Кольцо силы) Equal to True
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Кольцо Разума) Equal to True
        • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Кольцо ловкости) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Кольцо Разума)
        • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Кольцо ловкости)
        • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Кольцо силы)
        • Hero - Create |cff00ff00Кольцо трёх частиц and give it to (Triggering unit)
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Items\TomeOfRetraining\TomeOfRetrainingCaster.mdl
        • Wait 0.01 seconds
        • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
  • Conditions
    • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Chain Lightning
  • Actions
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand left of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Weapons\ProcMissile\ProcMissile.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand right of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Weapons\ProcMissile\ProcMissile.mdl
5th - ALL MAPS MUST BE MADE ON ENGLISH
6th - No map preview I forget to check loading screen -.-

Word or 2 to Author:

Well you broke at least 3 rules (1st, 4th, 5th above) -.-

I think that map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map is Reported

Last edited: