• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Legend Of The Dragon v31.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By zMidouz

Keywords:
By zMidouz
Contents

Legend Of The Dragon v31.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:23, 5th Nov 2008 Septimus: Sources rejected. Inproper description.

M

21:23, 5th Nov 2008
Septimus: Sources rejected. Inproper description.

Level 1
You or whom ever made this map jacked it up, its go commands such as jesus christ, god doens't exist, there's no evil don't even work in this maybe its just cause im doing it in english i don't have the slightest clue, everything is super powered i'd hardly call it a dbz map other than the models you've added and mini bosses but they seem damn near impossible to defeat
imo its unacceptable so 1/5 fix all your triggers problems get an original loading screen don't steal a DBZ Tribute one. Balance your items and bosses out, remove unnecessary units like those fairy things named "Kill Me" and they are invulnerable, dont do anything. Dalaran shield may cause lots of lag for some users and i don't see why its gotta be used in the entire map

Level 9
This map is quite suck..You did nothing but stole the terrain of Angel Arena and then added some stolen models to your maps..There is no strategy in your map, Heroes are quite too powerful which is just for truly stupid noobs to play...Items, bosses, skilles and terrain are nothing but a mess.