• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend Of Heroes v3.0 [AI]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description
This map is a Brazilian version of DOTA, basically has the same goals.
The map is very detailed and continues improving with each version, which makes the map are different from the advanced graphics.
When I started, I had the idea of creating a Brazilian version of DOTA, different from copies that already exist. So I looked for resources to change it in a radical way. I found a program that changes the textures of the land of DOTA, so I decided to reprogram it to insert graphics models with WOW, thus reducing the size of the map and makes possible to put as many models as I want.
Another interesting thing on this map is that the items appear when the heroes are equipped thus making the game more realistic.

dgsdg.jpg

The map currently has 46 heroes balanced, 112 Items Scenario quite worked to facilitate trapping and game strategy
It has two bosses hiding in caves of the scenery.

Commands

The map commands are currently:
-random -> this will cause the machine to choose random a hero for you.
-repick -> when you do not like the hero you choose this command will make again until the tavern to pick a new hero.
-Wr -> The water from all the scene changes to red.
-Wb -> water around the scene shifts to the blue.
-Wg -> the water around the scene changes to the color green.
-NoRuna -> makes the runes disappear.
-nt -> makes the monsters up no longer appear.
-nb -> makes the monsters no longer appear low.
-msc -> makes the spells have not codown not require mana to be used.
-don -> shows the amount of monsters you killed.

Image of the taverns where they choose their heroes
wc3scrnshot021911093316.jpg

Source image and store items

wc3scrnshot021911093335.jpg

Picture of one of the two bosses of the game that would be the Roshan

wc3scrnshot021911093520.jpg

Videos of the game here in Portuguese:
http://lohgame.blogspot.com/2009/11/videos.html

Description of the heroes here [in construction]
http://translate.google.com/transla....com/2009/11/herois.html&langpair=pt|en&hl=en

ATTENTION WITHOUT THE PATCH THE GAME DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, THE MODELS DO NOT APPEAR ...:
DOWNLOAD OF PATCH LOHV0.4 HERE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BTYLMDFI

tutorial of installing the patch click below:
http://translate.google.com/transla....com/2009/11/inicio.html&langpair=pt|en&hl=en

Keywords:
Loh, Legend Of Heroes, warcarft, dota, icon, models wow, wow
Contents

Legend Of Heroes v3.0 [AI] (Map)

Reviews
18:52, 1st Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 2
The map has 46 very different heroes of dota ... well-worked ground, items appear when the team hero, heroes have two bosses ... balanced, concerted bugs always as fast as possible, Uffa is much ... most of you guys already have an idea

Level 30
The map has 46 very different heroes of dota ... well-worked ground, items appear when the team hero, heroes have two bosses ... balanced, concerted bugs always as fast as possible, Uffa is much ... most of you guys already have an idea

dude I can help you with your descriptions, don't place it at the comment section because its wrong and annoying! LOL! just kidding :clol:

I'll show you links of how to make easy and useful effects for people to see your map in a friendly way, here are the links:

:fp:For fixing Map Descriptions
:fp:To show your map attractive to all viewers

Level 30
I could not put colors put the code [color = green] text [/ green], plus not sure how to do?

here's how you can do it. if you want your codes to be like this or this, then this is how you do it.

step 1:

helpg.png

look for the "A" icon that says "Colors" when you move you arrow into it. then tick it!

step 2:

help2p.png

now you can see a full variety of fresh colors for you to choose, but how can you code it? here's how

example:

help3.png

in the example, you want your code to have Dark Red for design like this one:

example 2:

help4.png

and there you have it. a Dark Red color design

here's the code for you to copy:
PHP:
 [color="red"] your words [/color]

Level 30
Thanks dude!

so you want to post a video for your resource? its easy
use this code for easy use:
PHP:
[youtube]

"website html of your youtube video"

[/youtube]
or like this
PHP:
[youtube]"website html of your youtube video"
[/youtube]

the results will be like this
note: watch this video if you want!

Level 5
It's on brazillian? that needs to be fixed sorry, on hive maps are on english.
I happily to test it when on english(i understand but my friends don't).

Level 30
oops! forget to tell you the most important part of every map dude, all maps needs to be written in the English language, for all of us to understand and not just the local ones of your country, well I guess my job here is done, just pm me or reply if you still need help

Level 2
is that there are more who need to download the pactch once only, because she rarely undergoes changes ... when you do not have the patch and download it nessessaria veses all that comes a new version, you just download the map the patch is for all versions to come.

Level 5
The confusion i meant it's that if you host this map somewhere you must tell everyone to download the patch, that's what it is messy.

Level 3
Just tested the map and found an bug The *Assasino Sangrento*(or something like that was hes name)uses hes first ability *Lethal Speed* BACKWARDS in meele range the damage multiplies for 3x(or perhaps 4x?)so if u use it at max level BACKWARDS(in meele range)ul do like idk.....600 to 850 damage i think