• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaderboard Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If Help Me I will give rep

i need a leaderboard with
Team 1 kills and deaths

Players 1 kill and deaths
Players 2 kill and deaths
Players 3 kill and deaths
Players 4 kill and deaths
Players 5 kill and deaths

team 2 kills and deaths

Players 6 kill and deaths
Players 7 kill and deaths
Players 8 kill and deaths
Players 9 kill and deaths
Players 10 kill and deaths

ty Archmage : )

Level 2
soz for double post i have make a trigger but only show the kills of player not deaths not the kills of the team if want show you i will post it

Level 5
Ok to do this you should not use leaderboard use multiboard. first you need to make a multiboard every time that Player 1 -5 kills a unit and then every time that player 6 -10 kills a unit. then make 2 varibles one a integer and the other a real. then when you kill a unit make the trigger say set varible (name of the integer varible) to varible (name of the integer varible) + 1 then wait 1 sec of game time then set varible (name of real varible) to convert real to integer then put in the integer varible. then set up the multiboard by saying under that create a multiboard labled (whatever you name it) then Multiboard: add icon to multiboard (chose a icon for each player) then Multiboard add string under that find convert real to string then put in the real varible. then do icon and convert real to string for each player and bouth teams. then you sould have a working multiboard system with icons. I hope this helps you.

Level 8
Which is why I am giving him a multiboard :)

[Edit]

I am now done your multiboard! Here is the map, I hope you like it.

Notice I didn't put a nice environment or anything fancy. I didn't want to (It's 1am in the morning at the moment and I really wanted to finish your request) If you want to add some be my guest.

I put some documentation so hopefully it will be easier to understand.

Please give credits, I hope you will like it.

Attachments

• MULTIBOARD REQUEST.w3x
    25.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.