• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Last Stand
Map takes place in Lordaeron during Scourge invasion. Humans and Orcs put their differences aside and joined forces against common enemy.

Pick your hero and destroy undead and demon forces!

For now you have to test Berserker, Crusader and Necromancer hero (yes necromancer).

Kill creeps, collect materials, craft weapons and armors!

Leave a feedback, what to improve and report any bug with recipes :)

Information

Changelog

Heroes

Screenshots

This is beta version just want some reviews on balance and gameplay.

Game is hardcore, meaning only 1 life. Game is made that way that is hard to move to another region if you aren't strong enough, so i made units respawn every 60 seconds after dying. Every unit type has it own unique drops, like gnoll brute only can drop gnoll hide and sleleton enforcer can only drop undead blade and so on. Region bosses beside material drop, they can drop unique item. Regular material drop rate is around 20% and unique drops around 5%, so that might demand more runs to make some good items.

Every hero have RECALL ability that allows you to teleport to base and to beacon sites, that will save lot of time.

Gameplay isn't completed, no quests yet. So i recommend to take this route Gnoll-Trolls-Treants (east of base)-skeletons-rabid gnolls-crypt (special boss region)

Added plate mail to armorer
fixed stat buffing stones
Quests added (1 required and 2 optional)
Non-hero abilities now have 4 levels, that automatically upgrades at levels 5, 10 and 15
New non-hero ability for Necromancer - Soul Infusion
New abilities for Crusader
Berserker's ultimate now deal damage based on percentage of missing targets hp
This are Heroes for now

HeroesDescription
CrusaderScarlet crusader, fanatical warrior that only wants to kill undead forces. Abilities:Smite (nonhero), Vengeance, Fanatism, Retribution Aura, Exorcism
BerserkerBrute warrior, one of the last Orcish warriors in Lordaeron. Abilities:Bloodlust (nonhero), Crushing Blow, Battlecry, Brute Strength, Execute
NecromancerFormer member of Cult of the Damned, escaped Scourge and now fight against them. Abilities: Soul Infusion (nonhero),Raise Dead, Curse, Skeletal Mastery, Unholy Charge
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Attachments

• rpg.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 4
I liked the map a lot and the gameplay is very good but there is still more work to be done, the map must be bigger as you use only half its area and also there should be more challenges and there must be more heroes as well,
it will be such a great idea if you add heroes to the enemies also and maybe some Inspirational stories that make the atmosphere better as enthusiasm spreads, well this is it for me,:)
Good luck on the map.

Level 6
I liked the map a lot and the gameplay is very good but there is still more work to be done, the map must be bigger as you use only half its area and also there should be more challenges and there must be more heroes as well,
it will be such a great idea if you add heroes to the enemies also and maybe some Inspirational stories that make the atmosphere better as enthusiasm spreads, well this is it for me,:)
Good luck on the map.
Thanks for playing, of course this isn't even half of gameplay. I plan adding more areas and final boss area, also hidden areas, more items and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.