• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

La Tierra de Dios 1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map info

Well, I'm new to this forum I am Deividdo, took time downloading some models etc, because in this forum are very goods models =), though this will be my first contribution, Earth of God, is a map in spanish because I speak spanish... Still, this is about nine nations, can decide between them or kill each other in conflicts or aliarze, betrayal, etc.. But at the center of all this are the Earth of God, so God can decide if, among other things with a complex range of units, some items ...

In good hands is a great game and fun =) explained, EARTH OF GOD was not created by me, was created for Lorchipd, but i which he had long seen this map and i saw its potential ... and its creator was lost through time ... all versions from 1.1 to 1.7 have been edited by me, but of course, always giving thanks is the resources that I have taken and especially to Lorchip by this great map, is a good map to play online = D.

Later I will put some pictures and will upload new versions n.n. PS: sorry for the bad English, use some translator veses

Keywords:
Campaing, Mini-game, Strategy, Risk
Contents

La Tierra de Dios 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/09 13:27:46 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: English only maps. Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Comment: [Rejected] Staff Contact - Rules

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/09 13:27:46
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
English only maps.
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:

Comment: [Rejected]

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 4
What you have to do?
-Improve your description and get inspire from description expert.
-Put some screenshots/videos.
-Put "Credits to:..."
-Tell us more about the map.

If you do not follow this steps,your resources may no chance to get approve by Resources Moderator.
Think carefully,lad.