• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

La Legion regresa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hola hablo español y un poco de ingles.
aqui pueden descargar un mapa de la expancion de world of warcraft Legion

es en las islas abruptas las de wow (World Of Warcraft) podes jugar de lado de la legion o de los de la isla. isla= los tauren, los vrycruls, los de dalaran, los elfos de la noche.la legion= los de la legion, los satiros de xavius, los nagas, los elfos noche eterna.
eso son las razas.
hay objetos especiales, los pilares de la creacion y heroes especiales.

Saludos

Hello I speak Spanish and have a little English.
Here you can download a map of the expancion of world of warcraft Legion

Is in the abrupt islands wow (World Of Warcraft) you can play side of the legion or the island. Island = the tauren, the vrycruls, the dalaran, the elves of the night. Legion = those of the legion, the satiros of xavius, the nagas, the elves eternal night.
That's the races.
There are special objects, the pillars of creation and special heroes.

regards
Contents

La Legion regresa (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
Map is lacking: Ingame/editor screenshots in description A decent description (the one you have now does explain pretty much nothing) MAP IS IN SPANISH
Level 7
Saludos amigo, esta muy bien que quieras que tu mapa se de a conocer, solo que aquí solo aceptan mapas en ingles, probablemente de lo rechacen.
mas aparté tienes que poner una descripción de que trata el juego y algunas fotos de tu juego, para que se mire el interes vale,
saludos, y exito.

Level 19
Lamento informarte que aquí solo se aceptan mapas en inglés y que además de ello el mapa tiene una descripción pobre.
I am very sorry to inform you that maps have to be at least in English (adding another language is okay though), also, your description is lacking at best, and no screenshots. I am going to have to report this.