• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Krucible [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Krucible is my new and also the very first Starcraft 2 map I've created. It's a "line war" map based on my previous Warcraft 3 maps: Farmfield Rampage and Swarm!.

Your goal is to destroy the enemy HQ by summoning Attackers to invade the enemy spawn while protecting your own HQ. Summon Statics, cast Spells and Boons to defend your HQ. You can choose between two game modes: Classic and Random Events.

It brings many improvements to the formula with four unique factions (currently one faction in the beta), custom UI that is crafted specifically for this map, "Alignment"-system for pre-game customization, new resource called "Primal" for Upgrades and elite units and spells and and more meaningful choices in general.

Here are some screenshots:

Krucible_2_zps5274da32.jpg
Krucible_5_zpsa8eb9852.jpg

Krucible_0_zpse6eba8b0.jpg
Krucible_1_zps068e04d7.jpg

If you have any suggestions, feedback or bug reports you may send them to this thread or to: [email protected]

Now that the Arcade is free for all players you can give it a shot. Krucible is available in EU and NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.