• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo: X-Treme Heroes 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

KodoTag X-treme: Heroes 2.0 by WBL

It's been a long time since I've played a good kodo map and I believe that kodo fans, new and veteran, will appreciate this map.

The gameplay is challenging, it is difficult and chaotic, that is what makes it fun. It can be beaten with 3 players, it's a lot more fun with 4-6 players. It's been thoroughly tested by my little LAN group of players, and I thought it's about time to share this gem with the world.

The Reason: KodoTag became too easy and newer maps were not challenging in a way that kept the original gameplay fun like what I had remembered.

Gameplay:

- Survive for 45 minutes.
- Only one difficulty, X-Treme
- Try to maze and run for your life.
- Save your friends when they've been captured.
- Control the chaos equals victory.
- Choose from some heroes with fun models.
- Suggested players is 3-6
- Turn up the graphics enough so that you can see the killzones!

The map has been optimized. It's about 4 mb in size.

This a kodo tag map based on an old version of KodoTag X-Treme, 4.6, my favorite version of the game. The original makers of that was: Clan FBA, Haislop. Previous versions (4.6) by: Jonas "ForTheUnion" Harter.

If you like the map, join my facebook fan page at: Facebook Page

Keywords:
Kodo, Kodo Tag, KodoTag, KodoTag X-treme, KodoTag Xtreme, KodoTag Xtreme Heroes, Xtreme Heroes, Kodo Tag Xtreme Heroes, Kodo Heroes, Kodo Tag Heroes,
Contents

Kodo: X-Treme Heroes 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
18:54, 11th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.