• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Kingdoms of Chaos v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The last of my three early maps. I also give some credit to my friend Sedroes, for he may have done very little in this map he still did something.
THE MAP:
You start out as a simple hero selector once you start, the heroes you get to choose from are the 4 heroes of each warcraft race. If you are Human then you get to choose from their four heroes, if you are undead you choose from their four heroes, and the same for orc and night elf.
On the map there is many bases to choose from. Your hero is the only one who can capture a base, other units can destroy a base but only a hero can rebuild a destroyed base.(The bases drop a rune of rebuild when they die.)
Bases can only be rebuilt once.
A few creeps guard each base for each base starts out as creep.
Each base gives you 50 food. You can have a max of 300 food.

Again, this map is not protected so please if you make a new version please mention that the map was originally mine. Thanks.

Keywords:
Strategy
Contents

Kingdoms of Chaos v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
16:24, 23rd Oct 2008 Septimus: Invalid author name, sources rejected.

M

16:24, 23rd Oct 2008
Septimus: Invalid author name, sources rejected.