• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Under Fire TFT

Reactions: deepstrasz
+The Orcish once has allied to the Black Ring to once again bring the torment to this wretched world.Human, dwarfs and Elves reply the call to Arms.
And on the land of Aleroth, the destiny battle came to truth.

+Yes, this is a AOS style map, it took me about one month to complete.
+Special thanks tp: SD_Ryoka, AceHart[my love],..and all of spell-makers here. If you find ur spell present in my map, plz inform me immediately, i shall give you the credit..[which for some reasons, i could not done it till now..]

+For each force, you will have 12 heroes to fight with, i also use the Hero Tavern and some basic commands:
-"-random" , let the com chose the hero for you.
-"-repick", if you want to repick.
-"-ar", all players will be forced to choose a random hero,

+Spell: I tried my best to create as many custom spells as i can..And as i said, i found very useful resources here, at the helper. And i am proud to say that they are done in 100% GUI.
+Item: There are about 60+ items in games...
-o upgarde: Cast "Gem of Chaos" on a compatible item.
-or unique item: "Gem of Bless" + "Upgraded item".
-ou creep for gems and other things.

+Currently, to win ,you have to destroy the enemy base.
+Also added a moderate AI for you guys who like balanced battle...
+Have fun...you can always report/suggest me at here..thanks you

Keywords:
AoS, kingdom, under, fire
Contents

Kingdom Under Fire TFT (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 22nd Jun 2008 Ash: This AoS was a bit of a let down in some respects; the heroes showed such promise yet the map was soooo slowwwww. You're constantly running the a mile back to your base to get a heal, waiting on Mana Regen and saving for...

M

15:19, 22nd Jun 2008
Ash: This AoS was a bit of a let down in some respects; the heroes showed such promise yet the map was soooo slowwwww. You're constantly running the a mile back to your base to get a heal, waiting on Mana Regen and saving for hours to buy your first item.

Don't get me wrong, I like the ways the heroes were constructed; the spells were interesting -- even the ones that made a custom noise, however annoying that maybe -- as were the heroes, but all of that failed because it took ages to move an inch.

On top of that, some spells are stronger than others, the other teams tower armour type was different and the zepplin that sold the -- in comparison -- cheap items was always flying over trees thus you're unable to buy anything

The maps interesting enough, and it works, but it could be a lot better than it is.

2/5 - Approved

Level 5
Nice map I just checked it out in single player. I think you should include some of the info you have here in quests. The rogues swap ability has no cool down that seems exploitable. It would be nice that since you made the ultimate just 1 level to base it off of stats or make multiple levels of the ultimate.

Level 5
Tried khan war boss his bone crush ability says 10 bonus damage but when I used it it gave me 40 bonus damage. His stance also can kill him when it wears off and he loses the bonus strength.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The paths the soldiers have to take make the game interesting however:
-heroes are unbalanced. Khuldan has a spell that kills almost any hero
-the Shadow Hunter hero transforms himself into creeps and dies quickly
-units attack creeps in the jungle (their pathways are out of place from time to time)
-upgrading items is a luck based thing (if gems drop, I haven't seen any to buy); other items needed for recipes I haven't found like the Gem of Blessing; item description is annoying
-heroes level up but their spells end up at 13
-game crashes when some spells are being cast (Khuldan)

Level 1
I wish you could contact the Guy from Heroes of Arkain and Ask him to construct your Dota Like Game with his Characters, you guys could Make a Franchise out of it if you Band Up.