• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killzone 4 Helghast vs ISA v2.6c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
jose78930 presents

Killzone 4 Helghast vs ISA
Created by jose78930 and juancor18

Description:

Players can be the team Helghast or ISA. When you start the game select their character can be a doctor, a mechanic or a tactician after the players select the character must select the first mission to be played that count may be victims or seek propaganda transmitter.

characters:

Doctor: have the skills: healing, restoration, plasma grenade, fragmentation grenade and smoke grenade.

Tactical: has the skills: teleportation equipment, air support, plasma grenade, fragmentation grenade and smoke grenade.

Mechanical has the skills: repair, repair area, plasma grenade, fragmentation grenade and smoke grenade.

Missions::

Counting victims:
Is that the players have to kill as many enemies as possible in a period of time the team won more soldiers to exterminate this mission.

Search the transmitter of propaganda:
Is that players must find an object named propaganda transmitter and take it to the point that is indicated to the transmitter carrier to carry the team more transmitters to win the mission objective.

867d684ed8e7c3d4f8014de4312b8654e0df689f196ba9a8fe4b4c9eb6df408f5g.jpg

f47517a7d2dfeaa8b0025101d007a80af2a8b846b0903fab86b86e95d568461f5g.jpg

f1d88971e8e8fe7f6b294e01f7d4bfdc70c6235b04c9f83f290ee67b68822cb95g.jpg

Credits:

Special Thanks:
Hiveworkshop.com users:
Pyramidhe@d Epsilon Fingolfin Illidan(evil)x -JonNny oh_snap Red Shift The_Silent AlienArsonist Huinipachutli zombie2279 Mr. Bob

The creators of the applications:

Warcraft world editor, War3 Model Editor, Adobe Photoshop CS3, one ghost 1.6.264, iCCup launcher, ButtonManager v1.7, Warcraft3Viewer and Image Extractor II.

Description of the map created byjose78930
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
killzone, 4, helghast, ISA, jose78930, Modern Warfare, Space & Aliens, mini-game,
Contents

Killzone 4 Helghast vs ISA v2.6c (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/07 19:44:56 Reasons: English only maps. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone...
Level 28
First of all make the file name short, maybe just name it Killzone. Why? because no one can play it if they don't shorten the file name itself that most war3 player do not know and would just think that the map was not working. I already shorten my downloaded file so I can now play it. So just shorten the file name

Map Review(Only a short one)

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

Even how good this map this will be rejected if not been translated to english

Change the Map Type to a AoS I really think that this was an AoS map. And I would really be happy if this was really intended for an AoS map.

Terrain - Terrain was nice, it really bring the blood pumping on the start. The terrain really was refreshing for a AoS. 3/5 Why?: Terrain have some pathing problems

Gameplay
- Gameplay wasn't really that smooth, If the creeps got spammed on small area then you can't pass them. why don't make a system for the weapon? If you buy multiple items, it will only fuse with the other weapon. 2/5 Why?: Still need many changes, and also the weapon thing need a system to work properly.

Items/abilities - why don't make a system for the weapon? If you buy multiple items, it will only fuse with the other weapon.
Also items wasn't that really plenty, you should be more creative on the items, hero or item abilities. Just like the grenade, why does it only hit one unit? it should be a AoE spell. 1/5 Why?: Very few items, spells are not that very nice

I can't give more review because I can't understand your language, change it then I can make a full review

but for now I give a you a 3/5

Map needs to be english, and need more changes especially with the pathing you have to many narrow places

EDIT: I forgot about this. CHANGE THE RATING FROM 2-3/5

AI - Nice that you made an AI for these, so players can play this just by them self - 4/5 Why?: Cause its fun playing with an AI

Last edited:
Level 2
First of all make the file name short, maybe just name it Killzone. Why? because no one can play it if they don't shorten the file name itself that most war3 player do not know and would just think that the map was not working. I already shorten my downloaded file so I can now play it. So just shorten the file name

Different people has different thinking, why would they can about the name? Or if they don't try, will they know whether the map is working?

Last edited:
Level 28
Not true, different people has different thinking.

What do you mean? If its my review, then its how I see the game.

EDIT:
You did not understand me. If a map have a long file name then warcraft 3 won't read it, just like what happened to me. Did you test the map? Try it then if it works to you then great.

And also If you have something to reply post another post, not many user talked just by editing their post

Last edited: