• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Key/Door Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok guys, sorry, im a COMPLETE NOOB when it comes to TRIGGERING :wink: *wink* *wink* lol ok, anyway, im making a map were Illidan escapes from his cell, an i need to know how i can make it so when Illidan has a key in his inventory when he walks near a door it opens. Thanks

Level 6
Eusira said:
You realize those are all stupid questions. THINK and look around ocnditions or I'm gonna get really mad, and possibly flame you. I utterly hate noobs. Read my sig. That's my generalization of them

Remove the key if you don't need it anymore. That's my tip

*sigh* He was asking a question. Unless he's standing outside your front door you don't have to bother, just leave the damn topic if you wanna feel better than everyone else. You have no right to flame him, he has done nothing to you, and remember, you were a n00b once too, it's like hating babies.

I'll quote a swedish television show (translated),
"Ask nothing, and you'll know nothing". Good evening.

Level 6
Sorry, my computer froze when i opened the item type board, i restarted but couldn't get it to work ("Unable to open C:\WINDOWS\Desktop, couldn't find the file" (or something like that :? )). Well, it shall be in the boolean category, then scroll up to item and you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.