• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Keeper of Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I made a public version of the skin. This is just a show off thread so I'm, just showing it off.

Edit: One sec the picture isn't working.

Attachments

• Kon.jpg
    Kon.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 228
Level 14
The pictures kinda hard to see, can we get a bigger picture of the wrap and a picture of the unwrap?

Yeah I can get you a better picture of the wrap, The unwrap will be posted sooner or later after I get his skin fixed and have new details in it.

Edit: Sorry was in a hurry and just wrapped it in a bmp version of the skin so it looks like it was thrown up by a walrus who just ate a elf, But it'll give you a better look at it wrap.

Attachments

• kon2.jpg
    kon2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 176
Level 14
Most of the skin looks very undefined. And for the most part I cannot tell what you were trying to do here.

Well, Yes and no the skin is undefined yes because I'm, still working on his colors and lines. And the idea of this skin was based on a creature I did for a book of mine the creature was named "Prey weed" he is a creature who starts out as a plant and eats prey to take forms this one was based on a small tree, Elf, Deer and a Fox, and yes I know it was a stupid idea but I needed something to fill in as a evil plant for the island. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.