• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kamand2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello ! Im new to mapmaking, So any maps i make probably arent going to be "ZOMFG THATS ONE UBER ASS MAP" :grin: but i hope they will all meet your standards. I know the basics of Mapmaking (Terraining, Trigger making etc,) Hopefully with your guy's help i can make a good map people will enjoy playing :thumbs_up:

I am currently best at nothing, i like to think i am well rounded in each of the basics at mapmaking if i had a best it would probably be.... Triggering! second would be Terraining

No need for you guys to know where i live but if i make a close friend i might tell him :D
I work at safeway as a Courtesy Clerk... I live with my parents (Yes i said it!) Because it is hard times right now and we both need extra income (Plus cheaper then my own home XD) I have alot of freetime, i make enough money to get whatever i want. I up until recently played WoW: WotLK i have two level 80 characters i dont want anymore (both alli and on Moonrunner) Since then i have played Wc3, i find the WorldEditor highly enjoyable and my favourite thing to watch is Bleach and Naruto (Two Anime's)

Thats about it for me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.