• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Just a question a GUI Triggerer could answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I'm working on a ORPG and using Control Magic as a base for a Tame Beast spell. I only wanted certain units to be tameable, so I had the idea of using Control Magic and making the units I want tameable considered as Summoned units through triggers.

I'm having trouble with that trigger, it seems really simple, but for some reason, it's not working for me. Here's one I thought was pretty straight forward, but didn't work.

• Tameble Beasts
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Wolf
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add classification of Summoned to (Entering unit)
I've tried a few other ways too, just different variations of the same thing.. still no good... If anyone has any info or a tutorial or somthing that could help me with this, that would be great... I'de say i'm a fairly good GUI triggerer and when somthing that seems really simple like this doesn't seem to work, it grinds on me =\

Thank you, any help is appreciated!

Level 2
Wow am I stupid lol. I must have looked over the Object editor a dozen times and it went right over my head lol... Thanks for bringing the obvious into plain view lol, obviously the obvious wasn't obvious enough for me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.