• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Assault

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
no way to delete this thing? please some moderator delete this!

Keywords:
war, survive, soldat, marine
Contents

Jungle Assault (Map)

Reviews
22:02, 12th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
It's an OK map... Maybe, you should add some quests, like, a little cinematic at the beginning, like save the princess in the middle of the map, etc... :D
But the Triggers are a bit funny... xD Why would someone type iseedeadpeople, when you disabled the Black Mask? xDD You should edit that to whosyourdaddy... :D
The terraining, well, work on it a little bit... A few cliffs, with a few trees, doesn't make it a battlemap... How you did around the Battlefield, that would be great! :)
Add some items... Give the units (Player 11, 12) a Health Potion, and make that droppable... So, you won't die that easily...
I found a few spots, where you can hide, by the lakes, noone goes there... :D
Maybe a few enemies could chase you... Like: Every 40 seconds of the game, create a unit for Player 10, and order the unit to attack Player 1...
Keep up the hard and nice work!!! ;)

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 31
You hardly gives effort to your description and you expect us to play this map and wrote a constructive post about it?

Your description clearly indicate that you do not read, understand and adhere to the submission rules. Failure to comply to the rules would resulted into the map being rejected no matter how well it was made.

In been my past experiences that most of the map with poor description are hardly well develop into decent map. Wrote a decent description of your map by using an proper structure and elaborate further about your map detail.

Your description hardly tell us what it was all about. All I know was that I would be a marine in this survival map. What do you mean by better equipment? Is it refer to the firepower or better durability against damage? What makes this map interesting and different compare to the thousand of other map that are similiar to it?

Tell us all about this, the current description break the rules and sounds like a cheap map that was done in less than 30 minutes.