• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

June 10, 2012: BOXING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What a fake decision....
Pacman would have won.... but if the battle last more than 12 rounds he loses due to sh!tty judges voting for Bradley to win.... because they're tired of pacman winning over and over and over and over and over till he's old enough to retire from boxing....

Off-topic:
May I join the group pls??????
Pure Filipino here, never knew there was such a group here xD

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I was in favor of Pacquiao, but I can't say it was fucking clear as day.

I really don't think Pacquiao was looking all that fierce. Bradley's got one hell of a steel jaw, but if Pac delivered, the result should've been pretty damn evident. I mean, hell, that flurry in the fourth didn't even score a down. I don't know if he pulled his punches in fear of counters or if Bradley got him off rhythm, but he sure as hell didn't land enough critical hits.

By rule of thumb there's more shit going on than meets the eye, and this isn't the first time everyone roots for the heavy hitter.
Fake, Bradley looks like a child inside the ring.
Because he's jabbing for an opening instead of clinging to Pac's chest? Bradley is not a natural born puncher; going out of his own way to fight like an infighter would be a pretty stupid call.
Pacman would have won.
What, are we amateurs now? This is the pro-ring; whoever is declared the winner won the match.

There's no "would've" in the boxing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.