• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jeep

Keywords:
jeep truck car van
Contents

Jeep (Model)

Assets
Level 1
You make Kicka$$ models, Could u make a Chinook? like the one herehttp://www.goarmy.com/special_forces/helicopters.jsp :!: :?:

Level 5
illidan i love your models with all my heart and soul, they look great, AWESOME animations, small file size, and i especially love it when it only uses in game textures, some people may whine about them looking plain or ect, BUT IF IT USES IN GAME TEXTURES ITS WORTH IT! WORTHHHH ITTTT 10/10

Level 1
Illidan: Ur models are truly amazing.. they are great, low file size, clear and good animations... this one is very good i like it i use ur models in every map i make and this will be a fine addition! GOOD JOB 5/5 :D

Oh yeh can u make a pirate and/or a Pirate ship model... that would be very appreciated... THANKS!