• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] JASS Pro Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hia!

im looking for a JASS pro who know, or has the access to ALL JASS functions by Blizzard, to do a little 'research' for me. i believe that if a theory on mine will be proven correct, it will contribute much to the modding community.

if you're willing to help, please send me a Private Message.

U.V

Level 8
U.V said:
its about finding me a command line that no1 had ever used before, but i believe it exists.

where do i get that editor you speak of?

I can give you acsess to all blizzard functions,just tell me wich functon!

also if you know the name,you can test it.

type
Custom Script-Call Function name()

now if it says expected a function name then that func does not exist! else if says not enough arguments passed it exists

Level 3
Nantuko_Husk said:
NO,you cant,these lazy programming guys,dont update when a new path comes out,i think it has functions from 1.16
Well thank you Nantuko! To your information it was updated over a month ago, so maybe you were just too lazy to download it again.
Click here to download my editor.
The syntax checker doesn't work, but it has a fine list of all the functions available. Including those from 1.18.

Level 8
KaTTaNa said:
Nantuko_Husk said:
NO,you cant,these lazy programming guys,dont update when a new path comes out,i think it has functions from 1.16
Well thank you Nantuko! To your information it was updated over a month ago, so maybe you were just too lazy to download it again.
Click here to download my editor.
The syntax checker doesn't work, but it has a fine list of all the functions available. Including those from 1.18.

OMG!! kattana i have the latest version of ur editor and it doesnt support damage functions!!!Also end to these sarcasms kattana :wink: Well yes the ckecker doesnt work!

Status
Not open for further replies.