• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's time to split!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well gents, anybody here play the Timesplitters series?

I myself never played the first one, I started with Timesplitters 2 on the Gamecube, and it's one of my (and my brother's) favorite FPS's to-date. It has a fun graphic style, cool weapons, funny characters, and cool levels and storyline. I don't know, I just love the game.

And then Future Perfect came out, and oh my God, they managed to make it better. New weapons (the flare gun is my personal favorite <3) Newer characters, a new type of story, with a lot of comical sections, improved graphics....what's not to like?

I know some people will say Goldeneye was the best FPS, or at least better than Timesplitters, but I have to disagree. I personally had Goldeneye, and it is just bland in comparison. Timespltters has personality, and that's one of the many things that made me really like the series.

Discuss.

Level 19
I've played Timesplitters 2 with a friend of mine on the gamecube.
Finished it though.
In my opinion, Perfect Dark (N64) is still the best shooter.
its such a godlike game with many, but I mean MANY options.
The main game with solo, co operactive, counter (allie against you in the mission). U had many challenges to do, there are weapons and levels of goldeneye, u can create a character with different body and head, put the music on u want, choose weapons, choose your teamname, it has rankings, and much, MUCH more...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

My brother and I got through the co-op in TS2 on the hardest setting up to the Robot Factory. That level was near impossible on normal, let alone on hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.