• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

It's been a loooong time huh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
2 years and i thought id never come back lol
well here i am, dont think anybody can remember me but whatever. (^^,)
im with a map project, 2 years without using world editor, neither made any skin, so i'm trying to get back to shape ha!
I will need some critics and comments about my first skin in 2 years o.o

so, who is him? he is Hyperion. Its a badass mothafucka kind of deity who shoots out lightings from his mouth. oh yeah. lol
well, there are some scrennies of what i have done for now.
any c&c will be highly appreciated.

read ya!

Attachments

• hyperion.jpg
    hyperion.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 183
  • wiphyperion1.jpg
    wiphyperion1.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 213
Level 16
@Dent: thanks, im going to take a look at that. but i think i will rework a lot of this skin, the wrap on its body is just a pain in the hand to work with -.-
i ll post an update in a few hours.

@Skycraft: Thanks ^^,

Edit:
im making a lot of changes in his face, still not sure what i want on it lol
sure is that its doesnt look like a mountain giant (not like my previous wip) and that pleased me ~_~
whatever, here is another wip... im not done with his mouth tho

Attachments

• wiphyperion2.jpg
    wiphyperion2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Level 16
thanks. Im still not sure about the concept. Yesterday, i drew some concept and finally i think i know what i want.
Im still trying to figure out how to skin it, because Mountain Giant's Model lacks Alpha in most of the texture :/
Anyways, the idea of the single-eye and the big mouth will remain, but the color scheme and the general concept will change.
Meanwhile, I'll keep fighting with its wonderful wrap. >_>

Level 16
i'm redoing the concept and changing the color scheme to make it fit into my new race, i think i will make him have only one eye (cyclops-like), but i'm still not sure how will his skin looks like.
right now i'm on winter holidays, so i will have more time to work on it :D

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

When the skin is done you could easily modify it to be one of the blue titans from Ulduar (WoW).

Status
Not open for further replies.