• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I just noticed ,that under the avatar of people, there is a lil' something called items.
im hoping this is the start of the gold spending routine :)
so whats there gonna be?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
It's gonna be a shop soon.. Today I can't be at the computer but soon you will be able to buy:
different wc3 hero items,
custom ranks,
another username color/glow
and probably some other stuff..
It's gonna be cool!

You are fast at noticing it cause I installed it just yesterday!

Level 7
but ralle cant you gove gold also for if you have placed a topic 1 gold for everyone that has watched the topic

cause else you can just spam with stuf to get gold

Level 7
i just bought a weapon to see and it is pretty cool so i wouldnt remove the shop. you can maybe if you have the time add a sell option that you can seel your items for 50% or something to buy better items cause you are nothing with 2 swords or something

Level 7
but ralle you should put a few superexpensif items in the shop bacause some rich people (and yes i mean the administrators and YOU) have bought every single weapon in the shop

Level 12
Tis true, I could buy anything I wanted. Of course, I also can just give myself a lot of gold anyways to make myself able to buy anything, but do not tell people, ok :wink:

No, I really would not do that. What are your suggestions for said items?

Level 7
well ill think of some items in the vacation
now i have to study pffff hate that.
BUT maybe if i have good points i get a new computer weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Level 7
well the new computer wont be for soon (my points werent that bad) now i can do something with the items. ill post a list within a few days

Level 3
Hey i have some ideas for item names, icons, and prices. If you want to know them then you can ask me directly, or i will just post them tomorrow or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.