• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item selection screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
if anyone here has ever played "azeroth grand prix" then you will know what i mean, if not, (and you want to help me) go play it in single player mode (its in the Frozen Throne Scenario folder-- It's a map that came with the x-pack)

What i want is a way to walk up to a building, then the screen goes black, you have a menu to chose from, Inventory, and stats. you click inventory, and it shows a list of "items" you have collected, in your menu bar, you can click up or down, to scroll through the items, then you pick a item, and its in your inventory. (or on you)

I need a pretty difficult trigger here, i am not sure anyone will be able to do this, but if its possible, let me know?

If you really don't know what i am talking about, just play the first 30 seconds of Azeroth Grand Prix. where you pick a cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.