• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

item not showing cooldown and hard to select.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Good day !
i have actually two problems :

1) when i use my active item it does its effect but it does not show its icon on cooldown after i use it (even if it is on cooldown), and item cooldown group is the same as the item ability :thumbs_up:

EDIT : here is a video that demonstrate the problem :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERpiB1hR3Y&feature=youtu.be

2) i use a custom model for my item "Vulture staff", but now selecting the item is very hard, do i have to modify some thing inside the model ?? or maybe just some tweaks in the WE ??

Last edited:
Level 12
1) when i use my active item it does its effect but it does not show its icon on cooldown after i use it (even if it is on cooldown), and item cooldown group is the same as the item ability
More info is needed to solve this. Can you attach your map or a small testmap depicting the issue?

2) i use a custom model for my item "Vulture staff", but now selecting the item is very hard, do i have to modify some thing inside the model ?? or maybe just some tweaks in the WE ??
I'm no modeler but opening in Magos Model Editor and selecting "Edit -> Calculate Extents" (and saving ofc) might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.