• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Item Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OK, so I have made 3 items... +30 strength, +25 agillity and +27 intelligence.

When a hero buys them, I want all of the 3 items to become one. I have already created that item, but I don't have a clue about how to fuse the previous three. I mean, basically, the items aren't really fused, they are just removed and the ultimate item is put into the Hero's inventory, right? o_O

Ever played DOTA AllStars? That's what I want to do with those items. Sorry if this is more than just GUI triggering. =X

Thanks in advanced. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
OK thanks, I'm at an institute now, I'll check that out once I get back home. Thanks again guys! ;)

Level 3
After many vein-slipping and keyboard-bashing moments, I finally managed to mix my items with the help of tooolbox's triggers, along with his willing help of course <3. :grin:

Also thanks to diablo-dx for his intentions. Sorry man, I'm just not a fan of JASS and it wouldn't really work. Thanks anyway! :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.