• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

item limit and other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

Ras

Level 6
I sit it for repeating some questions, but the answers are one few ones complicated :3 . Since I need a system of limit of objects:

The classes of objects are:
-weapon
-shield / off hand
-helm
-armor
-accessory
-boots

And I need to be able do like that the (enemy) units when they die and appear again have possibilities of leaving objects

- And last I want to be able do like this: I have seen that some users play warcraft in a window instead of complete screen...

sorry for my english i am chilean

Level 11
Use item classes for that. Like weapon is Artifact-class and shield is Campaign-class.
Then trigger something like this:

If unit picks item
Item class equal to Artifact
If triggering unit has Artifact, drop item being manipulated.

If you wanna play WC in window mode, just right click the shortcut and go "properties".
You can see this text in there: "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe"
Turn it into "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe" -window

Reactions: Ras
  • IDS Drop
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Dummy
    • Actions
      • Set ipoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 33
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Create (Random level -1 item-type) at ipoint
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_ipoint)
Just change trigger actions a little this above will drop random item (random level) if neutral hostile normal unit die! (Well there will be 33% chance for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.