• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Collection Quest *Needs Fix*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am working on my rpg map and i have encountered an error when doing one of the quests.

• Events
    • A Unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • ((Quest[2] is enabled) Equal to True) and ((item-type of (item being manipulated)) Equal to Silken Ore)
  • Actions
    • Set Counter = (Counter + 1)
    • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: ((String(Counter)) + (/10 + silken ore collected.))
The bug is that when I collect a silken ore it works and says I have 1/10 collected. But when I collect another it doesn't display the message.

Level 5
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Mask of Death
      • (quest is enabled) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set items = (items + 1)
      • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: (found + ((Name of (Item being manipulated)) + ( + ((String(items)) + /10))))
      • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • items Equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Requirement message: |cffffcc00Quest Com...
          • Quest - Mark quest_requirement[1] as Completed
          • Set quest_complete = (quest_complete + 1)
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.