• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Item - Class System [Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As the title says, I have a request for an item system.

Now before anyone starts a flame, I realize there are a few on the site already. I've viewed them, and they're not what I want. I want an item system like Defiance's/Rabid_Weinerdog's.

Both of them have a system that either, doesn't use the premade item classes (e.g:Artifact, Powerful, etc) or uses integers for the item class variables, rather then actual item class variables.

If anyone knows what Im talking about, could you please either make me an example one, that I could copy and translate for my map, or make a mini tutorial?

Or, if you dont know what Im talking about, but know how to make item systems based on what I've requested, you can view Rabid_Weinerdog's system in his map Forlorn ORPG: Forlorn ORPG v.06f - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

Also, I realize there are a few systems on this site. Again they dont have what I need/want.

Status
Not open for further replies.