• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Wars v.2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A normal melee map. This map does not have any stolen materials or so what ever.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3 melee map
Contents

Island Wars v.2.1 (Map)

Reviews
17:55, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map is heavily imbalanced, the terrain is poorly done, the creep sight isn't fixed to 200, the drops aren't done in a good way, some creeps are to close to the base thus they attack the player at the start...

M

17:55, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map is heavily imbalanced, the terrain is poorly done, the creep sight isn't fixed to 200, the drops aren't done in a good way, some creeps are to close to the base thus they attack the player at the start, Rejected.

Level 23
Not bad, but there are some bugs.
First, on the big island, some of the starter locations are to close to creeps, so they attack them in the beginning.
Second, on the smaller part of the map, some of the settlements are to close to each other.

Level 5
Not bad, but there are some bugs.
First, on the big island, some of the starter locations are to close to creeps, so they attack them in the beginning.
Second, on the smaller part of the map, some of the settlements are to close to each other.

Yeah I know... :) But I have to work very hard if I gonna do the biggest map. I have to fix every places with envi and terrains, place out creeps and add items... That be too much.

And some settlements are to close to each other... if you mean the peeps down of the map is because of the addition. You will raid players on the start. As you discoverer theres not so many creeps down there. I prepare to have the main island (up) to have the most creeps and stuff on the whole map. The players down of the map is for advanced gameplaying.

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited: