• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is this a bug??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I just went to my World edit and the units are in different places they are in the correct race and all. my peasant is 4 slots down and my dragonhawk rider, motar team are in the top section.. it only displays like this in object editor. i did not touch any of those units because there name isnt in pink, also it does this on a enitrly new map that i just opened up.. any one else has or had this problem??

Level 7
well by noticing my custom units everything was in alphabetical order including the normal units that is why everything got switched around.. it is actually a better thing for me because i have alot of custom units but if anyone knos a way to get it back as well im all ears for a future question..

EDIT PROBLEM SOLVED: if you hit "control + T" it sorts everything out by name.. i never knew that and i been messing around with WE for a long time.. dumb mistake lol... though it is very useful when ur map/mods are gettin very large.. thanx again for reading this..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.