• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is there away to adjust the pixel size in gmax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok so i imported a reference picture onto a plane in Gmax. Now what i read to do is to make the length and width of the plane equal to the pixel size divided by 10. so and example woule be if the picture is 200x300 pixels then you make the lenght and width 20x30. Ok i got that part. When i load the picture in it gets too blury. I tried to increase the length and width of the plane but there isnt any change in the clarity of the the picture. Is there any way to increase the pixel size of an image in gmax so that the picture is clearer? Thanks for the help.

Level 5
3 ways 1:hack by useing a x.52361 program and use the code .lsh562 and the picture should be perfectly shown

2:if its from google try to enlarge it and it should be clearer.

3: buy a x7 photo shop, copy the title to it, and edit it, dont tell me were to find the program tho.

i hope my answers will help you

SKELTON ARMY DESTROY THE MORTALS AND FEED THEM TO THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION HIMSELF BAAL!

Level 25
Tell me, where you actually trying to help, or were you just writing up complete and utter waste?

LOLOL USE TEH HAXX0R ND ITLL WORK LOLZ

Gods

Anywho, its a thing with pixel images. You'll need a program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop which has a decent increaser in order to get the image to look ok, unless you can find out at higher resolution on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.