• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is There A way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Veggie has just told me how to make that. Create an ability with name "Place Leaves". You can create it from Bersek for example.

Events:
Generic Unit Event: A unit starts the effect of an ability

Condition:
Ability Comparision: (Ability being cast) equal to Place Leaves

Actions:
Environment/Change Terrain Type: Change terrain type at (Target point of ability being cast) to "the terrain type you desire" using varition "choose" in an area "choose" and shape Circle/Square

Thanks once again to Veggie for telling me that :p I didn't know how exacly to make it too.

-Rui

Level 7
You could also make the unit actually build the tile. Create a custom unit from Scout Tower, and put it on the building unit's build list. Make a trigger that says something like this:

Events
A unit begins construction
Conditions
Unit-type of (constructed structure) = (Custom building)
Actions
Environment - Change terrain type at (position of (constructed structure)) to (whatever tile)
Unit - remove (constructed structure) from the game.

Level 6
no, there is no way to raise, lower or in any other way alter cliffs in game. You can raise terrain (ie slopes / hills) but not cliffs, theyre actually very very complicated things not to be messed with.
:).
=][= Bort

Status
Not open for further replies.