• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it possible to return to previous campaign chapters? {keeping upgrades}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I need an answer to this question:

Is it possible to return to a map from a campaign you have already passed?

For example, there is a map where you have built some things, upgraded other things, defeated the enemy and passed the level. I want at a further point to go back to the completed level, with all units/upgrades/territory/items remain as they have been just before you have completed the mission.

[highlight]STOP!!![/code] Unless you know exactly what you're saying, do NOT try to answer the question with misleading responses. That way you're only wasting mine and your time.

Any successful answer receives REPUTATION!

Last edited:
Level 10
have it save the game right before mission complete and then on the level you want the option to appear on have dialog buttons come up and do
Event - a dialog button is pressed
Condition - pressed dialog button = to urs
Action - save/load save current game as level(x) and load the game you want to load.

this will only work on a single player thing. I dont think its possible to do it with multiple players.

you will also need to put some sort of system in so they can load back to there current level without skipping parts of the game

Level 9
[highlight]For example, there is a map where you have built some things, upgraded other things, defeated the enemy and passed the level. I want at a further point to go back to the completed level, with all units/upgrades/territory/items remain as they have been just before you have completed the mission.[/code]

Mark this as [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.