• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Iron Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well this is my second attemt at this skin.
ss0000.jpg

Coments plz

Level 9
Very nice, but very colorfull and bright, it could work tho. The problems I see at first sight is the white mark on the chest (scorpion emblem?) it needs some more work, like some more contrast. And the white stripes on the wings too.

Nice tho.

I think it looks bright because of the white background; if it was black, it would be less painful for the eyes.
Now, good attempt, but the colors are a mix of "whatever". You really should make them follow a pattern that has an artistic and realistic feeling to it. She is not a troll-type warrior to have so many colors. Balance them with only tones of blue for example and in the places you want to add contrast, add some other color of your choice, but don't paint each part with such a color variation.

Level 9
All of the white/yellow above the waist. You should remake the white / yellow below the waist too but it is more important that you remove it above the waist.

And about the tutorial you can google it :p. but dont think there is any here at hiveworkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.