• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IoD Beta V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first RPG map ever. I'm kinda noobish so right now there's only one zone. Haven't put in a save/load system either. Enjoy.

Keywords:
Islands Of Draenos Beta Version 1.0
Contents

IoD Beta V1.0 (Map)

Reviews
22:55, 21st Jan 2013 Orcnet: comment
Level 20
I tested the map and it needs more polishing. This should be in the Map Development forum instead in the map section cause of the beta progress of the map.

I suggest to you to give each heroes a different abilities, cause they currently have 3 abilities which is Attribute Bonus, except from the Hunter hero.

Fix those DISBTN icons.

Firstly, import the disabled version of the icon, then double click its file inside the Import Manager, then tick the 'Use custom path' and delete the war3mapimported/. If the icon is active then c'n'p or type the following: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNYourIconName; If it is a passive icon then c'n'p or type the following: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISPASYourIconName

A custom ability won't hurt, you can try creating your own (custom) spell for your hero.

Lastly, the boss from the Throne Room is much weaker compared to the guardian at the gate (I forgot their name D:).