• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello guys let me introduce myself I'm pleasancer! Yes it may sound like a female name but in reality. I'm male yes! Im a male also. A big fan of WOW & THW of course! I absolutely love visiting this website. And what do i see my self in perhaps 4 yrs of plus? I dunno maybe someone who contribute doing greats for hive. Like creating modelling or create icons too!

-pleasancer

Level 11
Not right now, but if you stick around here for a while, we'll get to know you better. :)

Level 22
he isn't a pro, this is accurate info btw, I paid big bucks so just I could have insider info about this 'chobibo' guy.

Level 7
Welcome!

Lol.. so why have you set your profile to Female?
Interesting question my man, simply cuz i like gurls...no judgement pls.
@PrinceYaser: Why would that matter though?

@pleasancer benediction: Welcome, share memes plz. thx k bai
71f46e8d-041d-4f5e-b87f-ae6aea9df83b.jpg

2a0vpy.jpg

here ya go my fren

Yeah, none of my business. That could be a meme. :3

SHARE SHARE!!

@pleasancer benediction the first of people you must know is a guy called "chobibo", know that he might be a pro.
Well from what i can understand @chobibo is a professional teddy who has the ability of handle of being hugged. OMG @chobibo looks how lovely u are with me :>
11615935-cute-girl-sleeping-and-hugging-big-teddy-bear-at-bed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.