• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am a experienced Warcraft 3 model and map editor. I have been working on my own custom maps at my home and have created some unused and possibly unknown triggers, animations, and AI programs to make my maps and models more graphic and effective for the hardcore and regular players. I have even begun to create a game wich is a combination of a strategy game like Warcraft 3 and a RPG game like Fallout 3. I hope that I may be useful in the creation of models, maps, and other programs for Hiveworkshop.com.
Also I may post tips for gamers on the various comment posts on places like models, icons, and the many other places on the site.

V.I

V.I

Level 5
Hello, Toxic Storm! It's nice to get a few more experienced modders into the user base, I'm sure you can help everyone a lot!

Some good places to start at the Hive include:

The chat room is cool and the tutorials can really help, and teach us all, a lot, too. Try to remember, though, that people tend to dislike answering lots and lots of questions in the chat, and the support forums were set up for this reason!

If you're still stuck around the Hive, and all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.