• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Introducing Tanrok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, i am obviously introducing myself, but i am also wondering if anyone happens to have any tips or suggestions for a TD that i might host sometime. I have not started it yet, but if i get enough ideas i might be able to come up with something.

Level 3
If you mean in B.Net then i can't, because my internet settings in addition to my firewall limits me to hosting games on Warcraft III: Frozen Throne and some other online programs. But thanks for the offer.

Level 3
Ok, well first i will need to create a game which will take up a large amount of time. Then i will tell you what needs to be hosted. I will notify you then but thanks alot i appreciate it. I mean this to be created on Warcraft III World Editor by the way.

Level 3
I could do that too i suppose, but im sure you already have a Warhammer 40k td. Any version is fine. Maybe sometime you can host, if you feel like it.

Level 9
ill host anytime for a fellow forum goer
So if you see me, gimme a call.
ill be right there.
b-net acc name is
dragonmage1703 US east, on EU server its 40k_dragon

Level 3
I see, don't think it will work though, because i am on Gate USWest. What do you think?

Level 5
If you want to pick a theme for your TD try using one of your favorite video games/movies/etc. Just make sure nobody else is using it. Copy the mapping and triggers from another TD (ask owner before), create your own races/units.

That should get you half way to what you can call your own TD.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello Welcome to my site! Hope you will feel comfortable here!
You could make a TD like WMW where people summon the other teams creeps. Just an addition will be that when you summon your creeps, they wont spawn before a timer (60 seconds or somethin) and then it spawns ALL creeps for the opposite team.

Level 3
Nice to meet you Dan. Honor to meet you aswell Ralle89, I love the WH40K TD 5.00.18 btw.
WMW wouldn't be a bad idea, but I am really inspired by your tower defense and would like to have a similar concept with all my own theme. I would appreciate any tips coming from you.

Level 3
Well thanks alot, I will try to start my TD any time soon and i will keep you guys updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.